Senior 3D Developer Interactive / Virtual Reality (m/f/d) permanent position
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
We want to push the limits of what is possible. We face any challenge and together, we conquer all obstacles. We live creative and innovative communication design. You want to inspire with your ideas and you want to make them real. You are talented and you challenge yourself to perfection every day. You are passionate about learning and experiencing new things and you are seeking a team that is more than just colleagues. You are ready for us.
To expand our team in Offenbach (near Frankfurt am Main), we are looking for an ambitioned Developer Interactive / Virtual Reality (m / f) as soon as possible.
During the analysis and conception phase, you’ll collaborate in a target-oriented way with your creation and real time 3D colleagues. With your profound knowledge of software development and your experience across a broad range of technologies, you’ll successfully implement targeted solutions in line with customer requirements. You are an inspiring force within your team and you are thrilled to test new, innovative techniques and ideas.
Exploring new ways of technology motivates you and challenges your play instinct.
– Experience in Unity/Unreal-based development
– Experience in implementing AR, VR and MR projects with Oculus Rift / Samsung Gear / Microsoft HoloLens etc.
– You are creative and curious when it comes to working with new technologies
– Experience with Visual Studio as development environment
– Good skills in C, C++, C#, system programming, Unreal Blueprints
– You are a team player, able to think outside the box, you are flexible, and you have a sense of humor
– Good skills in German and English
– High level of responsibility
– Challenging, interesting, and varied projects
– Exciting clients of all sizes and industries
– A dynamic and motivated agency with opportunity for participation
– A permanent position and a competitive salary
– A flat hierarchy and a pleasant and friendly working atmosphere
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you recognize yourself? Then let us know and contact us in sunny Offenbach. Send your CV and ideally a few links to selected works plus your earliest joining date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we also still have a phone where you can reach us for further information: +49 69 860 07 22 617